We are ARRAN Sense of Scotland and our purpose is to help the world connect with nature.
Effective from 4th June 2021, retail price increases have been applied across our portfolio of products.
As a business we are committed to delivering the highest quality, sustainable products, all still manufactured on our island home, the Isle of Arran. Our commitment to locally made product and our community on the Isle of Arran has increased our investment into all of our products:
- We are on track for all our plastic bottles to be made from 100% recycled plastics by the end of 2022, eliminating single use plastics from all of our bottles.
- Our cardboard gift cartons and boxes are sourced from suppliers whom work with FSC board and therefore are committed to well managed forest sustainability & recycling programs.
- Our distribution centres operate off 100% renewable energy.
- We have been awarded Gold Partner status by TAP in recognition of these efforts (www.thinkaboutplastic-arran.co.uk)
- We have commenced work to become a B-Corp certified business (Certified B Corporation)
- Our business places large focus on sourcing natural ingredients for inclusion in all our new formulations
- ARRAN Sense of Scotland continues to be fully committed to using sustainable palm oil in our broad range of bath & body soaps.
We hope our customers appreciate the necessity of these changes. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions on the above, firstname.lastname@example.org.